Examples of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Under the oversight of senior level staff, introduced to engineering design including 3D geometric design of freeways, highways, drainage collection systems and stormwater management facilities.
- Use a variety of data sources / standards, Internet, documents, reports and surveys to facilitate transportation development and analysis.
- Under the oversight of senior level staff, introduced to capacity analysis of freeways, interchanges, arterials and intersections using Highway Capacity Software / Synchro.
- Introduced to planning reports, roadway safety studies and general traffic engineering projects.
- Ability to work independently and in a team setting.
- Proficient in MS Office tools such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Required Driving Statement:
This position requires a current valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Experience in Microstation
Competitive pay based on experience and qualifications.