Strengths Based Coaching
We recognize that each member of our team brings different strengths and weaknesses, and we apply a strengths-based coaching approach to foster the growth of our young engineers. We are intentional about placing each of our employees in an area where they are able to grow, excel, and enjoy their daily work.
Winning & Growing
We are a winning and rapidly growing firm still in the founding stage
- Doubled in size for four years in a row
- Winning record – we won 9 projects straight in 2019
Competitive base salary with extra pay for overtime billable hours
Top tier medical, dental, and vision package – zero monthly premium with coverage included for entire family
SIMPLE IRA with company match
Annual performance bonuses
Adaptable paid time off
Up to one week paid time off for community service
Substantial company investment in your training
Regular company outings
Project Manager/Deputy Project Manager
(Roadway & Drainage)
- Prepare engineering design and construction plans including 3D geometric design of freeways, highways and streets.
- Develop conceptual roadway, interchange and intersections, using alternative methods at times, to improve capacity and LOS.
- Develop flood abatement and stormwater treatment through innovative measures such as stormwater harvesting, compensatory treatment, regional stormwater facilities and maximizing existing drainage systems.