Duties and Responsibilities:
- Under the oversight of senior level staff, introduced to engineering design including 3D geometric design of freeways, highways, drainage collection systems and stormwater management facilities.
- Use a variety of data sources / standards, Internet, documents, reports and surveys to facilitate transportation development and analysis.
- Under the oversight of senior level staff, introduced to capacity analysis of freeways, interchanges, arterials and intersections using Highway Capacity Software / Synchro.
- Introduced to planning reports, roadway safety studies and general traffic engineering projects.
Interested candidates should submit their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org by clicking the button below.
- Major in Civil Engineering or closely related field.
- 3.2 minimum GPA
- Ability to work independently and in a team setting.
- Proficient in MS Office tools such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Required Driving Statement:
This position requires a current valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
Experience in Microstation and/or AutoCad.
Competitive pay based on experience and qualifications.