Osiris 9 Consulting is a rapidly growing transportation engineering and planning firm located in Jacksonville, Florida. We are seeking a self-motivated professional who is interested in working on exciting and engaging transportation projects in Florida. This position requires attention to detail, excellent written and verbal communication skills and a strong work ethic.
The following job position is open:
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Engineering design including geometric design of freeways, highways and streets. Prepare conceptual roadway, interchange concepts and roadway typical sections in Microstation/AutoCAD.
• Drainage design (hydrology and hydraulics).
• Prepare capacity analysis of freeways, interchanges, arterials and intersections using Highway Capacity Software/Synchro.
• Collect, compile and analyze crash data and develop potential counter measures and reports.
• Complete transportation planning reports, roadway safety studies and general traffic engineering projects.
• Use a variety of data sources/standards, Internet, documents, reports, surveys and personal contact to facilitate transportation development and analysis.
• Present results in written documentation, plans and presentations.
• Ability to independently evaluate, select and apply standard techniques, procedures and criteria, using judgment in making adaptations and modifications to produce the best results and make engineering recommendations.
• Prepare and disseminate information in a suitable format through extensive interaction with internal and external contacts.
• Ability to work independently and in a team setting.
Three years’ experience with 1-2 years previous experience with Microstation/AutoCAD. Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite programs. Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering required. Microstation or AutoCAD experience preferred. EI with PE intent preferred. You should have excellent oral and written communication skills, self-motivation, and team-oriented work practices.
Benefits: We offer a competitive benefits package including paid holidays, paid time off, health insurance, 401K, work-from-home options, volunteer time off, professional development programs etc.
Additional Note: Salary based on experience and qualifications.
Please submit a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org