Osiris 9 Consulting is a Florida-based planning and engineering consulting firm. Established in 2011, our goal is to provide quality engineering and planning services that serve as our business card to the world.
We offer services in the following area:
Under planning, we provide services in travel demand forecasting/traffic modeling, design traffic, Geographic Information Systems (GIS), transportation planning, long range transportation plan updates and land use planning.
• District 3 General Planning Consultant (Subconsultant to Hanson)
• District 2 General Planning Consultant (Subconsultant to Hanson)
• I-75 from Wildwood to I-10 (Subconsultant to Corradino Group)
• D2 ETDM Consulting Services (Subconsultant to Atkins)
• I-95 Managed Lanes from I-10 to Georgia State Line (Subconsultant to Hanson)
• Central Office General Planning Consultant (Subconsultant to Hanson)
• Tampa Bay Regional Transportation Analysis (Subconsultant to BCC)
• Commuter Rail Planning Effort for Jacksonville Transportation Authority (Subconsultant to PB)
Our Project Development & Environment (PD&E) Study experience includes over 50 studies across the State of Florida and includes both federally funded projects and state funded projects.
• I-10 and SR 121 Interchange (Subconsultant to Wantman Group)
• I-10 Bridge Replacement over Piddlin Creek (Subconsultant to Pond & Company)
• District 2 Environmental Services
• Central Florida Expressway NE Connection Extension (Subconsultant to Volkert)
• CR 200A Bridge Replacement PD&E Study (Subconsultant to Civil Services)
• CR 339 Bridge Replacement PD&E Study (Subconsultant to North Florida Professional Services)
• Sawgrass Expressway PD&E Study from US 441 to Powerline Road (Subconsultant to Corradino Group)
• I-75 Alternative Corridor Evaluation (Subconsultant to HDR)
Under roadway design, we offer services in minor and major highway design, signing, pavement marking and channelization, and signalization.
• Shared Use Trail from Palatka to Lake Butler
• Community Development Block Grant – Disaster Relief Transportation and Drainage Projects
• Sawgrass Expressway Design (Subconsultant to Jacobs)