Osiris 9 Consulting is a Florida-based planning and engineering consulting firm. Established in 2011, our goal is to provide quality engineering and planning services that serve as our business card to the world.
We offer services in the following area:
Under planning, we provide services in travel demand forecasting/traffic modeling, design traffic, long range transportation plan updates, land use planning and transportation planning.
• District 2 General Planning Consultant (Subconsultant to Hanson)
• I-75 from Wildwood to I-10 (Subconsultant to Corradino Group)
• I-95 Managed Lanes from I-10 to Georgia State Line (Subconsultant to Hanson)
• Central Office General Planning Consultant (Subconsultant to Hanson)
• Tampa Bay Regional Transportation Analysis (Subconsultant to BCC)
• Commuter Rail Planning Effort for Jacksonville Transportation Authority (Subconsultant to PB)
In Engineering, we provide services in traffic engineering, project development and environment studies, minor design and general engineering consultant services.
• I-10 and SR 121 Interchange (Subconsultant to Wantman Group)
• I-10 Bridge Replacement over Piddlin Creek (Subconsultant to Pond & Company)
• District 2 Environmental Services
• Central Florida Expressway NE Connection Extension (Subconsultant to Volkert)
• CR 200A Bridge Replacement PD&E Study (Subconsultant to Civil Services)
• CR 339 Bridge Replacement PD&E Study (Subconsultant to North Florida Professional Services)
• Sawgrass Expressway PD&E Study from US 441 to Powerline Road (Subconsultant to Corradino Group)
• I-75 Alternative Corridor Evaluation (Subconsultant to HDR)
In addition to planning and engineering services, we also provide services in value engineering, Efficient Transportation Decision Making support and public involvement.
• Sawgrass Expressway Design (Subconsultant to Jacobs)
• D2 ETDM Consulting Services (Subconsultant to Atkins)
• Statewide Value Engineering
(Subconsultant to Ventry Engineering)
• District Wide (District 4) Value Engineering
(Subconsultant to HDR)